Bullet Journal | May Setup | Mai Setup

Hello and welcome in May. Today I will show you my setup for may. I hope you enjoy it.
So the first page is (as always) my title page. I decided to go with a flower theme/ rose them for may, hopeing for a very springish month. I really loved drawing this page. It is quite relaxing drawing flowers.
And the quote for this month is "We have nothing to lose and a world to see" (as always I found this quote on pinterest)

Hallo und willkommen im Mai. Heute möchte ich euch mein Setup für Mai zeigen. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch.
Die erste Seite ist wie immer meine titel Seite. Ich habe mich hier  (in der Hoffnung der Mai wird ein frühlings hafter Monat) für ein Blumen/Rosen Thema entschieden . Es hat mir sehr viel Freude bereitet diese Seite zu gestalten. Es entspannt mich sehr Rosen zu zeichnen.  Das Zitat für diesen Monat ist We have nothing to lose and a world to see"  von Pinterest. 
The next spread is my month at a glance and for this spread I used up my sample of this tchibo washi tape. I really loved that tape, and I wish I could still buy the whole set.

Als nächstes kommt meine Monatsübersicht. Leider habe ich für diese Seite meinen letzten Rest des Tchibo Washi Tape samples aufgebraucht. Ich bereue es sehr mir nicht gleich das Set gekauft zu haben :( 

Next is my Habit tracker. This page wasn't supposed to look like this. I actually wanted to leave out the black rows and have a very simple tracker but I messed that up and accidently drew to many boxes. Somehow I fixed it and I like it.

On the right I have my Spending log and a material list for Uni and because there was so much emty space on this page I added this beautiful black and white washi tape to it.

Es folgt mein Habit Tracker. Diese Seite sollte eigentlich anders aussehen. Eigentlich wollte ich die schwarzen Linien weglassen aber ich habe ausersehen zu viele Boxen gemalt. Hab es irgendwie ganz gut reparieren können. 

Au der Rechten Seite habe ich meine Ausgaben und Materialiste für die Uni. Und weil die Seite so leer war habe ich noch ein schönes schwarz weißes Washi Tape aufgeklebt. 

The last two pages are my brain dump page and my Instagram tracker. I really recommend this tracker to anyone who posts on Instagram every day. You can plan which picture to post at which day and you can keep track of analytics and ideas, Ideal for people who like to take pictures in advance.

Die letzten beiden Seiten sind meine Brain Dump Seite und mein Instagram Tracker. Ich würde den Tracker jedem empfehlen der täglich auf Instagram postet. Man kann planen wann welches Bild veröffentlicht werden soll und auch Analysen und Ideen aufschreiben. Ideal für Leute die ihre Bilder gerne im Voraus machen.

Comments

Popular Posts